Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Let's Hit the Ground Runnin'

Hello and Welcome!

I am Chris Granger, the new choir and general music teacher at Herrera Performing Arts School. I am excited to work with this program and take it to the new level. Since the word "performing" is included in the name of the school, I feel that students need to have as many opportunities as possible to perform, whether it be throughout the community, at a school concert, or any other type of event. The students should be proud to belong to school with a substantial "arts" school and want to create a legacy. I would like to expose the students to many different genres of music and performing from classical, to modern. It is my philosophy that the director and the students should work together as a team to create a program with a reputation that cannot be surpassed by any other school.

No comments:

Post a Comment