Saturday, May 2, 2015

OneNote Reflection

                OneNote would be very useful to me in my classroom. After going through these tutorials, I found a lot of value in using this program. One aspect that I really like is that I could develop a lesson plan, put all types of supplemental materials (i.e. pictures, videos, and audio clips) in the project, and have students follow right along with the lesson. Everything I would need for a lesson can be put into a OneNote template and used in a classroom. A tool that I found very valuable is the ability to tag items in a OneNote project. Using this, I could navigate to what I need to through a lesson with the simple click of a button. 


                Next school year, I want to try using more ways of using technology to communicate with my students and families outside of the classroom setting. One way I can do this is through using my classroom blog, but also, now I can use OneNote to communicate with my students. I like the idea of being able to give assignments and feedback to students all online and they can check it at their leisure. I see OneNote being a very beneficial tool to my teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment